Monday, October 26, 2009

fall

It's getting to that time of year when I get obsessed with the season's flavors- ginger, pumpkin, apple, nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin... mostly pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, muffins, pancakes, cookies, cupcakes, even just toasted pumpkin seeds. It's the time of year when I start thinking about how to incorporate the seasonal flavors that I love into Saus. I know I posted about this this time last year, but I get unreasonably excited.

While we are cracking down on getting everything done to open- contractors, electricians, plumbers, decorators... I let my mind wander and start planning next year's fall menu. Just call it forward thinking!

And since fall reminds me that winter is just around the corner, I start thinking about my favorite winter flavors as well.

Since my team will read this post and know I'm not working on things I'm supposed to be working on, know that my next post will be updating you on all the practical and current things I need to do. At least I made some productive phone calls today...

No comments: